Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lesson Learned

I am only 3 days post op but my husband and I shared a moment when I realized I was measuring all of my food wrong. I had measured all of my food into 1/2 ounce servings instead of 1 ounce servings. I didn't even realize that I had done this until after dinner when I was chatting with my neighbors about it. It just hit me that I wasn't eating enough and it was my own fault!! I told my husband about my error and he replied that he thought the servings seemed a little small...I was so mad at myself. I was getting so frustrated because I still had all this hunger. I went through this surgery and I still have this crazy hunger?!?!? I was so relieved when I realized what I had done. I went inside and immediately ate some more mashed potatoes....MMMM better now. I fixed my servings this morning and wow do I feel better. Lesson learned, wait for the drug fog to clear before preparing anything for yourself!

No comments: