Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life at The KPs Minus a KP

So it's been a little hairy around here. When Jeff first left for Camp Atterbury, Seth really struggled with missing his daddy. The girls at daycare were noticing behavior changes and at home he was getting very cranky with me. VERY UNLIKE my little Seth. But Dad had a weekend pass to come home before he flies to Afghanistan and things seem to be looking up. Seth is getting his 2 year molars in but other than that, he seems very content. He's such a happy guy. I have tried so very hard to make sure that Dad is still in his life. I have made a book with pictures of him and Daddy that he can read. We talk about him everyday. I think that we will make it through this...we have such wonderful family, friends, co-workers, daycare family etc that we couldn't imagine a life any other way right now.
As for Molly...now she is a whole different child. She is so fiesty! I can't wait to meet this little thing. She's been so busy in my belly that I just sit and laugh. She's due in about 5 weeks now. I hope she hangs in there. I would like to go back to work the week after Seth's 2nd birthday and if she goes full term, I can do that! We are almost completely ready for her. Just a few things left we need to get and we'll be all set!

Last, I will just post some funnies of my little man!

Oh the joys of a good box!




Who doesn't want a little Ritter's now and then?

No comments: