Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Easter Bunny

So we tried so very hard to get pictures of Seth with the easter bunny and he wasn't having any of it! He would CLING to us like there was no tomorrow. So we skipped out on the easter bunny this year. No reason to cause nightmares! We did however color eggs this evening and that was loads of fun; for me anyways! Seth seemed to enjoy it but actually enjoyed trying to eat the the color water. He had it everywhere!


In other "Seth News," dude talks like you wouldn 't believe! He has this vocabulary that just seems to go on and on. EVERYDAY we find a new word and everyday he starts doing something new. We told him we needed to change his diaper today and he walked over to the diapers, sat on the floor and rolled onto his back! I just couldn't believe it. He is such a good boy and makes me laugh so much. He started barking at our dogs when we got home yesterday and I almost fell over. I had never heard him do that before. Then this morning he started meowing. Funny stuff. He also says "DukeDuke" and "KK" (among other names). He just amazes me and is of course the smartest child I know! ;) He's a load of fun though!

No comments: